Monday, December 26

Sedentary Movement

To learn, how can I when I have not let go of that which I have known.  I strangle the thoughts of the dead again and again only to learn that I have lived in sedentary movements.  Withdraw, withdraw into the corner which you seek to find the peace that becomes the man who seeks his own internal bliss.  Withdraw into the night letting go of the darkness and cold that surround you finding love that won't let you go.  He is strong and he is mighty who can let go of all that he is in search of the internal light eternally shining.  The voices so happy and full of love that surround him with the gifts that can come only from above.  The surface its rough but not to tough his heart it aches for that special place.  Come let me be, come move through me, come set me free.  Freedom is found in the unbound eternal glimpse of eternal bliss.  Come have a drink with me, come share a dance with me now leave me to my sorrow, why can't I love myself.  Let the motion move motion and movements like this, lets fly through the atmosphere in this sedentary bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment