Sunday, March 6

Dear God...

Dear God why do I cry inside....why have a sunk to despair?
Why is it that one moment I am on a high and the next moment I am on a low...
Why do I one day desire the things of the world and the next day I want to sink away into nothingness?
Can you give me the answer the one that I need to know
Will you being me peace the kind that I've been looking for?
When will you just take me away...breathe into my existence and let me fly away with you
My thoughts are thick and my experience is deep. 
Maybe one day I'll figure it out or maybe there is nothing to figure out maybe all there is is to accept...the way things are the way they are...this is the purpose that drives me away
Maybe I can have it all! All that I desire but then what will I be giving up to get that?
Will I become hardened like the rest of them?
Will I sacrifice love to gain all of the things?
Will I prove myself right to be the one that gets the recognition?
People want to be loved and to be taken care of.
So what can be said except God give me energy...let me fly like the birds in the sky and let the wind take me away...thats what I want and it's what I need...bring me stability and peace of mind that I may ground myself in truth and life...breathe into my core the breath of life 

No comments:

Post a Comment