Monday, February 28

Dear Mom

Dear Mom...

If only I could see you in heaven
You must be glowing with light
I am down here on earth and sometimes
I forget to let the light shine
I'll wallow in the darkness of my thoughts
Just to arrive in the peaceful waters
my very own sanity
I lose site of the goal, to be with you once more
then you show up for a moment, just enough to
see you're really there
Until once again I cannot access your presence
But you tell me you are still here, in my midst
with me, loving me the whole time
Can I be with you forever?
Lets catch up on all the time we have been apart
Though for me a day is forever, for you a year is but a blip
Shine you're light on me and give me your love
Show me you're there and let me hear your voice
Dear Mom won't you shine your light on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment